This free update for Steel Diver: Sub Wars contains the following:
- Morse-code chat has been closed under Internet Mode. Users can continue to enjoy lobbies and Morse-code chat during Random Battles and Matched-Skills Battles.
- Minor changes to Morse-code chat functionality have been made:
- The duration of chat in a lobby has been cut from two minutes to one minute
- A three second time interval has been set for Morse-code signals
- Overall stability improvements to the online modes have been made to minimize communication errors during online play
- Fixed an issue where a user’s sequential wins were interrupted due to communication errors during online play
- Adjustments have been made to the specs of some submarines to further improve the game’s balance